View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:26 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

The little calico's big purr would have taken away her stealthy advantage in combat in a heartbeat. But this wasn't combat, it was training. So Timberpaw purred loud and proud at the praise. She really did it! It was then that she watched Redhawk do something new. The Hornet charged at the tree, then leaped! Timberpaw's mouth was agape as she continued to watch as, instead of climbing, the other cat twisted around like a snake and landed. "Woah!!" She couldn't keep the word in. That was awesome!

Alright. Her turn! She eyed her target, the same tree she managed to climb. Then... charged! She ran as fast as her little legs carried her, then leaped like a bird! Sticking her tongue out in concentration, Timberpaw barely managed to hit the tree. But once she did, it was like something took over her. She twisted perfectly in the air, her blue eyes firmly focused on her target: Redhawk! Her claws were in their sheathes, of course, as she yowled "Gotchaaa!" and landed squarely on the Hornet's back. Yes! Timberpaw giggled. "I did it!"

// pp perms given by @taillow \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]