View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2024, 09:28 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Honeylemon
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

The wait felt like forever…but she didn’t dare to make him come out, and as soon as he shimmied his way out. Well she was overjoyed to say the least, but then the kit stepped away from her and hissed. That……hurt a lot, but she still cried, tears of joy and some of shame. First things first, Honey shakingly sighed as she looked at the lowering sun, she needed to be firm but gentle…she could do that, right? Yeah, if her papa could do then so could she and with that she held in the rest of her tears as she spoke to the kit. “No amount of apologizes could undo the scare I gave you earlier this evening, but…I need you to understand that you can’t go touch, sniff or even lick something that may seem like a good herb. On the other paw, I understand your fear but I also need to check you before we start again…and I need to make sure wherever you go to stay tonight is safe otherwise you and me are going right back to my den.” She spoke sternly but her voice was soft, gentle but she meant every word.

Honey knew he probably didn’t want that but she needed to…that hole in that tree was too small. He got in and out with some struggle, stars she wouldn’t be surprised if he got some scraps and splinters from it. But she wanted to wait until he was comfortable to allow her to do so, so she sat in the same spot she laid, “I’ll can wait all night…but neither of us are leaving until I fully know that you are ok…Fleur.” Yeah, that seemed like a good nickname for now…well unless he didn’t like it then she’ll just think of some more tomorrow.

Honey by ramen!

( ok sooooo thought of a few names honey may call him but Fleur has been STUCK in my brain cells for the whole day ^^ lmk if you want me to give you the list!!)

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

Honey had tears in her eyes as she attempted to give a demand to him but it fell terrible flat and paled whiter than snow in comparison to the demands that his parents give to him or even some of the other loner's that he has talked to. He stared up at her, trying not to give away any of his inner thoughts, the only sign that he wasn't suddenly turned into ice was the very controlled and slow sheathing and unsheathing of his claws. Each time they dug into the ground beneath him and tore up a bit of grass and shuffled the earth around. The dirt was sure to be staining his claws which he would need to clean tonight but Nameless didn't really care for once about his cleanliness. He was too busy studying Honey.

"Alright." It was a short answer, the nameless wanted to say something more, but he couldn't, he would be in even more trouble. Looking over him was unecessary, it wasn't as though he ate or even touched the berry for very long, he could just wash it paws in a puddle or something if it was that important. Making sure he stayed somewhere safe, as if the nameless was stupid enough to not watch for other cat's territory and other dangers, honestly! It was as if Honey thought he was a kit or something. Nothing that he could do about it though, Honey was in charge and that meant everything that she says goes. "Who is Fleur?" Did she mistake him as someone else? Cats have done that to him before when in fits of emotions. Mother and Father would smack his head if he ever let such a thing slip from him but as Mother said, some cats just don't care enough about their kits to raise them proper and smart.
[ Short sorry ;-; ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]