View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:22 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Fallenmoon caught her gentle smile and tail flick in the corner of his eyes. His eyes seemed to brighten a bit his tail flicked once happily as he managed to let out a small, quiet mew. "Hi.."

Mothcloud purred gently, twining tails with Iceclaw. "This'll be the first time i'm fighting sense I had my kits... it's been gosh 8 or 9 moons!? I was practicing alllll day yesterday" Mothcloud told Iceclaw
Springblossom

Springblossom smiled, glad that the tom wasn't feeling somewhat... Left out. Discluded. Springblossom thought of how to start small talk for a minute, before giving up. There was nothing to talk about, and how would Springblossom start a conversation with a deaf cat? She let out a sigh before awkwardly flicking her tail against the ground.

Iceclaw

Iceclaw let out a small chuckle, glancing away from Mothcloud for a split second and looking back at her direction again.

"Right, so I'll be looking after you then. I wouldn't want you getting all injured by the foolish minks." iceclaw flexed his long, sharp claws. Smiling.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 17th, 2024 at 12:22 PM.