View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 08:01 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: "To Those Who Remain!" WC All Rank Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw opened his mouth to try and make sure that Winterpaw wouldn’t hurt himself worse trying to wrestle with Lightningpaw because seriously Lightningpaw? That’s not how you take care of a hurt clanmate. But then the presence of another cat, a fury at that, cut him off before he could. Rabbitpaw listened to the warrior as he always did but there were some things wrong with his asking about Rabbitpaw’s activities. Number one, cleaning can be made fun with cleaning games, so playing games, cleaning, and watching kits could happen all at once. Though the thing about the patrol was a good addition. Rabbitpaw had been hoping that one more warrior would show up and technically there was but then Meadowpelt left in a huff. He hopes that she’s alright, leaving the camp along wasn’t very smart with the minks still to be dealt with. Also, guarding wasn’t something that Rabbitpaw had originally thought he would need to think about. Overall, yes, he may have bitten off more than he could chew, but! Go home or go big! Why shoot for the stars without going all the way!

Thank you, Mister Batglare! I wasn’t expecting to need to do guards and worry about minks, I thought they would all be busy with being beat up by Windclan… and Shadowclan too I guess. I’ll play a cleaning game so you can have fun while doing chores! Like I did in the nursery.” The apprentice beamed up at the older feline, bouncing around. I don’t know how Miss Lightningstorm and Miss Twilightstar do patrols and stuff when there’s so much you have to think about! I’m happy that there are Furies now to help them!” With that the blonde apprentice decided that mink information could wait, he wasn’t supposed to fight them anyways, with Mister Batglare there was no way a mink could hurt the camp! So now Rabbitpaw could focus on cleaning out the warriors’ den. Rabbitpaw turned to Winterpaw, “Feel better soon!

Come on, Snowkit, Sunkit, and Sparrowkit! I’ll explain the rules in the den.” The cursed apprentice motioned to the warriors’ den, and after waiting for all three kits to be present he started to explain the rules, which were simple enough, surely! At least they were for him and some of the kits weren’t too far off from him, age wise. “So, basically, I’ll stand here, in front of the exit! You’ll make balls out of the stale moss and try to bat them out of the den, but I’ll be here to try and block them! Everytime a ball makes it out, you get a point!” He explained, as he stationed himself at the den’s exit like he had explained. Then they would push all the stale moss into one pile to dispose of out of camp. Then they would replace all the nests with fresh moss! There’s another game for that but he’ll explain that when he gets there. “Are there any questions before we begin?
[ @Artemis - Snowkit, Sunkit | @CallMeCrimson - Sparrowkit | @Moonraven - Batglare | @zozelen - Winterpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!
Snowkit had one. "I do! HOW ARE YA GONNA LIKE GETTING BEAT!?" Sunkit just winced at the loudness.