View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2024, 06:42 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
"I'll hunt," Hawkflight padded up.

Blazesong TRIED not to wrinkle her nose. EEWWW. A TOM. No, no, no, Now was NOT the time to be picky, Little Birdy. She wanted to hunt with some INTERESTING cats. This tom just LAMELY mewing that he'd go was not very interesting. She discreetly cleared her throat. Okay. Okay, yep! Yep, yep! C'mon, Little Birdy. Coooome on.

She groaned inwardly and tried not to holler 'Anybody else?' but she decided it'd be best to just... let him come. This boring cat probably didn't even care if he squashed a beetle! How heartless! How could anyone feel happy squashing her beloved buggies?

Oh, boy. She couldn't hold it in. She needed someone to even out this hunting desire. Someone interesting. Someone... beetle adoring. Yes, she needed someone who could talk her ear off as much as she could talk theirs, yep yep! Uhm... yep! Lavender eyes flicked around the clearing again. She needed a better... hunting... buddy! She needed another one! Not a better one, just another one, yep yep! Uhm... yep!

She closed her eyes, then smiled at the tom. One more cats, yep! Uhm... yep. Yep, yep! she then called out; Aaanyone else? We need some food, yep, yep! The clans needs to eats!

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently