Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Bicker and break.[P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic gave a sigh but nothing more toward the reply, if anything Garlic did have questions, but oh well. It’s not as if he’ll die without the answer to them and anyhow he can respect his wishes. Garlic Feather could feel all the annoyance and anger rushing back just at the question, stars just the thought of dandelion made him feel horrible right now. But anyhow, oughta answer. ‘Just before you came over, we had a uh,’ Garlic Feather sort of dragged his words along as he constantly reconsidered whether to or not to say about the fight. Well, on one paw Jay Frost was his closest friend, at least he thought so, and it’s not like anything bads gonna happen if he says something that’s gonna get out anyhow. And on the other paw, he was still particularly worried about being told he was in the wrong, it would mean dragging his sorry self over to dandelion and rambling on about apologies with a slim chance of it actually being accepted. And they needed space right now anyhow, going and breaking that would make the whole end of the argument pointless. ‘Me and Dandelion had a really big fight. It was pretty bad- were taking some time away from each other right now.’ Garlic Feather kept his gaze anywhere but at JayFrost, mostly for the sake of not going on an itty bitty angry rant. Cause he wasn’t the sort to run his tongue on and on about his problems, he had his thoughts for that. Well now that it was out on the air, Garlic Feather wasn’t actually sure what to say next. His main goal was to keep off the topic of dandelion as much as possible, or even better don’t mention it at all! Garlic Feather took another moment to take in his surroundings, every blink sort of made him wish that he’d wake up and the whole argument hadn’t happened. But at least he hadn’t kept her hopes up with the idea. Maybe this was for the best, after all time apart may be good for them. And on the plus side- well, there wasn’t really anything more to the whole thing. They’d argued it’s done he can stop lingering on it now. In an attempt to further distract himself from the plague of thought he continued on with a question or two that would hopefully shuffle along the conversation. ‘How have you been?’ Garlic Feather mumbled the words, idle chatter to keep the whole thing going. He kept his voice hushed only since there was no need of a raised voice Jay Frost was close enough he wouldn’t need to.

(Pretty sure you’re all good! There’ll be garlic and jay time before dandelion comes back on over also lemme know again if there’s any problems with this post! Since I’m still really tired haha )

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he hummed, hopefully encouraging garlicfeather to continue talking while he limped closer, leaning against garlicfeather for support after he sat. his tail twitching with nerves and how uncomfortable he was in this situation he put himself in he kind of held his breath, tensely awaiting garlicfeathers reaction. jayfrost did his best to seem normal and listen to what garlic was telling him while remaining still but the possibility of the other tom pushing him away was too much for him to not freeze up in fear. something something big fight and taking a time away from each other, yeah he surely got enough of that sentence to understand why garlicfeather was upset. "uh- im sure you'll work it out" he replied after clearing his throat, ah yes, be even more weird why wont you. maybe the semi consistent pain was finally getting to him.
"couldve been better, 'feel like im going crazy sitting in camp all day" jayfrost replied truthfully, all that sitting around made him both tired and restless all the time, and he had to admit he hadnt been the nicest to everyone around him. his healing leg was annoying him, his shoulder wound was itchy constantly and he lost half his sight, doing great yeah. 'probably didnt look the best either, he had to accept, accompanied with both a sour aftertaste of not being 'handsome' or 'pretty' anymore and the relief of getting one step further away from looking like his father. scarred, half blind and scrawny, perhaps no longer the splitting image of his father, hopefully.

(jayfrost trauma moment. if only i got a nickel for every time i typed "garlicfrost" by accident)(short post cuz im supposed to be asleep)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements