Old April 26th, 2024, 09:18 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Travel, She Wrote (p)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post

Rosemarypaw paused a few pawsteps ahead of her mentor and closed her eyes as she sniffed the air and twisted her ears about to search for the tail tale signs of prey... a scent caught her attention... a scent that smells quite a bit like twoleg trash and a bit light feathers... was it... A Pigeon? ah yes a Pidgeon...

Openin g her eyes she dropped down to to stalk forward towards a nearby tall bush... bunching her leg muscles she leaped forward into the bush... a flock of pidgeons erupted from the bush and the dirty apprentice appeared with a small pidgeon in her grasp

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/they|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

He nodded at the other. It could've been luck considering how many came out of the bush, but she was calm, somewhat. He trotted next to her. "One more time," he said calmly, watching as she dropped the pigeon tiredly. There was a chance thee pigeons had attacked her, as most birds often did. He would wait until after to ask her.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties