View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 04:29 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Bicker and break.[P]

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"i s'pose you just stay away until you feel ready." he shrugged, and immediatly regretted it at the pulling sensation radiating off his shoulder, curse bumblestar. "'n if you dont feel like itll work you jus' stay away" he continued while twisting to look at his shoulder, he wasnt supposed to touch it so he was left with no option but stare at it for a moment, willing himself to not do anything before turning back. "but you know im not the best cat to give you advice on that" jayfrost concluded, grey-blue gaze resting on his friend once again, garlicfeather hadnt changed a lot since they had talked last, obviously, but it was good to see him less wet and actively freezing to death. on that thought, garlicfeather actually didnt look a lot different to when they were..well. a thing., he looked older yes but jayfrost still felt as self-critical next to garlicfeather as he did all those moons ago, sure he was still taller by a bit but unlike himself garlicfeather was well build and what a cat could only describe as handsome. jayfrost admittedly wasnt a cat that got a lot of compliments and he was sure that the marks bumblestar had left on his wouldnt help with that at all, at least he felt a bit less jumpy now, one step closer to leaving his fathers image behind him. he gave his friend another glance before finally taking eyes off him in order to look at his paws while shifting, manoeuvring his thin frame to lay down beside the other tom, he didnt want to but sitting was straining his 'good' shoulder more than he wanted to admit. "maybe i've gone crazy already, and if i havent there is still plently of time for me" he mewed, tone wavering between joking and deadpan, "'been spending all my time with two apprentices that are too giggly and in love to properly talk to me, im sure i'll go insane eventually" jayfrost continued, voice now intentionally dripping with fake-annoyance and rolled his eyes dramatically (hes joking). they werent that bad of company honestly.

(god this is so rambly, i hope it makes sense)
@Fritter

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements