Thread: [RiverClan] Marshpaw everything finder!!
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:16 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Marshpaw everything finder!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvWarriorCats247 View Post
My kitty cat Marshpaw needs a real life, so here we are!
Marshpaw
RiverClan Apprentice
6 moons
She/her/herself
Lesbian
Marshpaw is an anxious shekitty with a quiet demeanor. She prefers to keep to herself, especially when it comes to her goals in life, as she's not confident enough in herself to share them. Marsh is antisocial, preferring her own thoughts to the chatter of others, whom she can find to be slightly annoying if they talk a lot.
However, she will (hopefully) end up having a small group of close friends who she would die for, which is just another element of her overprotective nature. She prefers to keep her loved ones close, especially in the midst of battle or tension, and hates meeting other cats.
She hides this compassion for others behind not only her antisocial moodiness but also a layer of quick wit and humor which she uses in her own defense and for her friends. Not many cats get to see this side of her, but she does get fired up about topics she's passionate about.
Lastly, Marshpaw is a brown tabby cat with swirls of darker and lighter shades throughtout her long fur, which is almost always immaculately groomed, since Marsh likes her appearance to be good even when she's not around others. She has bright green eyes that contrast against her brown muzzle, which does have white flecks on it.

Marshpaw is a new character who I actually have not submitted yet purely because of her need for a mentor, so you can apply for that or one of the other roles below!

Siblings/Littermates: 3-4
Close Friends: 1-2
Crush/Potential Mate: 1
Mother: 1
Father: 1
Mentor: 1

Hope to get some family and friends for this lonely kitty!!
I Got the Newly Rejoined Martenburr for a mentor or Darkfang for mentor, which ever you prefer

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer