View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 06:41 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
The tom seemed a bit relieved when Magpiepaw promised that everything would be fine, though he still was slightly anxious. He really didn't want Dawnstar- or any ShadowClan cat for that matter - think lesser of him after just joining, but Magpiepaw's confidence seemed to coax him a little. She seemed like she knew what she was doing. Of course she did! She was Magpiepaw!

"So we won't get in trouble?" He asked, tilting his head. Yeah. They wouldn't get in trouble. How would the Clanmates even know? Then he felt some blood trickle down his nose. His black nose twitched as he remembered the stinking pain from the rabbit scratch. Oh yeah. The rodent had scratched him. Dang it!!!

His gaze shot to Magpiepaw. "Hey Magpiepaw... what if they notice my scratch?" He asked. It wasn't that bad, but it would certainly take some time to heal, and would be noticeable for the time being. Atleast... He thought it would be okay. His tail flicked as he awaited her response.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Oh. She hadn't thought of that actually.

Pushing herself up to Gracklepaw's height with her hind legs, she placed a heavy paw on his head to steady it, and she began busying herself by licking away the trails of scarlet. Magpiepaw wasn't no herb gathering medicine cat, but she was Magpiepaw, the best warrior to ever be destined for this clan!

Plus, she was super smart, she'd definitely think of something useful. As her brown eyes focused on his scarred nose, she was family quiet for a moment, something quite unusual for her. Her face scrunched up in a quizzical expression as she finally dropped back down to the forest floor.

"I'll just say," she began, dragging the remaining licks of blood onto her blonde paw. It was very weird tasting to say the least, she didn't like the fact that the blood of a clanmates lingered in her mouth, she'd honestly much rather it be an enemies, then she wouldn't feel so weird about it. ""That I was playing a bit too ruff. Or---" she perked up, her brown eyes gleaming, "I could say that I thought you were a loner based on your odd smell n' stuff. See, problem solved!"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!