miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊TadpoleSprint
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

TadpoleSprint grinned playfully at Deerspark as she continued to tease him. ' ' You know, if you miss me that much, you could always come find me,' ' she said with a wink. ' ' I'm not that hard to track down, you know.' ' She leaned in and rubbed her head against his, purring softly. ' ' But I'm glad to see you too, my love,' ' she added, her voice filled with affection. ' ' It feels like it's been ages since we've had a chance to cuddle like this.' ' She snuggled closer to him, basking in the warmth.

@Marigoldwhisper [DeerSpark]

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Oh shush," Deerspark laughed. "It's way harder to find you than you think."

After hearing the leaders call, Deerspark was quick to hurry over. He looked over his shoulder and beckoned his mate to match his pace. Within a few short moments, they were at Haven Springs. Deerspark decided not to take anything from the pile figuring that hunting would probably do him more good.

Before he left to hunt anything, he paused to nuzzle Tadpolesprint. "I'll be back, promise." And with that he trotted off, looking for any distracted animals he could catch.

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Hazel eyes shot up at the unfamiliar cat who seemed to be leading this picnic. Leaving? Already? She barely had the chance to hobble over to the fresh kill pile!

Marigoldkit, without many options or time, picked up a small crab. She absolutely hates how its beady eyes stared back at her, and as they walked she regretted bringing prey that really freaked her out. How do cats even eat these things? Marigoldkit saw no meat, only a hard protective covering.

She frowned at the black eyed crab. "Hey!" She called for anycat who would listen. "Anyone know how to deal with these..." Marigoldkit glanced back at the crab and held up one of its claws. "Things?"

[Very open! Come talk to her!]

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon quite enjoyed the walk to Haven Springs, it gave her sore joints an excuse to actually go somewhere. Also, she hadn't really been to Haven Springs, so she was quite taken aback from the scenery. It looked like something straight out of a dream to her.

The lone cat then began to stalk around in hopes of finding some unfortunate prey.

[Very open!]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!