Thread: Sunset Grove
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2024, 10:39 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Swiftfire had shown but Scalescar had not, and after some time in waiting in silence a single shared look between the two was enough to move them on to the patrol without the tom.

Though, for a change, eventually the silence had to be broken. "Fair warnin' we encountered mink last time I was here. It was only two an' we're pretty sure they were here huntin' incidentally an' dont spend time here so we should be fine. But prolly best not ta drop yer guard." Even if he viewed the other molly as foolish the tom would be damned if a clanmate got hurt on his watch because he was being petty. Especially not to the damn mink and the tunnelers tattered ears pinned at the thought of the vermin, muttering a "Stars damned pests are everywhere, too many ta deal wit' an' keep yer sanity intact." under his wheezy breaths.

Still, as warning stated Crowtooth was pretty sure the mink were just at the grove to hunt the same prey the patrol was coincidentally hunting, and did not dwell in the area so there was no stopping the pursuit of herbs here.

If for no other reason then the area was good for herbs, evident by the lingering cluster of broom the tom spotted. It was obviously fading with the season, barely hanging on, so Crowtooth fleeced it bare with no hesitation, frowning as it still didnt come up with a full mouthful and that he'd need to look elsewhere.

@Tiabirb