Old March 25th, 2024, 11:48 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post
Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

Rattail, what a funny name he had. His tail was skinned when he was a kit from his mother, who as now long gone... And, of course, that fur never came back. A few scars were left on his tail, and it didn't feel right anymore, to wag it.
So he boredly flitted around the camp, going in and out like he was lost when he was just stumbling about trying to get something to pop up. Something to happen.

@nyx

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
37/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Copperpaw strolled into the clearing, eyeing the cats. They did have a bit of training, no thanks to Aldercry. But who could blame them for wanting more? They noticed a long-haired tom with an unusually short furred tail. "Hey! Can you take me training. I don't care what kind." they asked.

The tabby puffed out their chest fur in pride. "It's just for practice, but I'm actually quite experienced." They decided not to mention the fact that they haven't got a tour of the territory yet. They'll leave that to Aldercry.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )