View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2024, 01:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Her fluffy tail flicked as she turned to see him follow her, “I see…well then let’s get with the lesson! But first a question, since this lesson will be a bit…long how would your parents feel if I allowed you to stay with me until the lessons are done?” She asked with her head tilting, of course she could ask his parents but to hear they made him walk by himself made her a bit too upset to see his parents.

“Of course if you’re not comfortable enough with that I can always meet you half way since I do believe the berries for the lesson are in that direction anyways!” Honey said with a chirp, her paw gently moving the bees on the hive that were near the hole she walked into earlier. She wasn’t really doing much to the bees besides making sure the queen was still there. With that being checked she slipped through the hole and waited for Nameless to also slip through as well.

Honey by ramen!

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The tom followed the molly on dark paws as he answered the questions, "Mother didn't give me a curfew, so I think staying would be okay." There must be a whole lot of information they would be needing to get through if it would take more than a day. If he was misremembering, though the nameless was certain that there was no curfew, Mother would understand as this was a lesson that she set up.

The tom padded alongside the yellow-cream she-cat as they made their way to where the first lesson would take place, or at least, that's where the nameless was assuming they were going. The tom looked to Honey again and wondered briefly where and why she was taught plant safety. To be honest, he didn't understand why you'd need to know plant safety at all, what cat is going around and eating plants. The nameless personally thought that prey tasted better.

He scanned the area with heterochromia eyes before turning his attention back to Honey, waiting for her next words.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]