View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2024, 12:02 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sprucepaw's Assessment [P]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

....... It should it be easier to catch this. Like yeah, the tripods tail was attached to their butt which meant no matter how fast they spun it'd be hard to catch BUT. They were a cat. Cats were bendy and twisty, even the chunky ones, and routinely contorted themselves into odd positions all the time..... Maybe if they- With a lunge Mudhound tried to catch their tail from where they were sitting only to fail as the jolting movement pulled the limb from reach and left the warrior face flat on the ground in failure.

That marked the 5th they'd had just in this tail catching session in the clearing alone. Hmmmmmmm. The maine coon mix pushed themself up with a frown, trying to puzzle this out when their apprentice approaching caught their attention instead, a grin forming as they waved, chirping out a "Heya Sprucy! Going for a mole lunch? Good choice and, awwww you brought one for me? Thank you!" They repositioned into a more comfortable sprawl, cocking their head. "You seem a little..... Grumpy? No- dissatisfied! Now thats a Sprucy word right there! Whats up my big little man? Something bothering you?" Mudhound would not believe a no, they knew their apprentice too well for that.

@Alchemist Kitsune (Sorry this is so short!)

Last edited by Rani; January 28th, 2024 at 12:03 AM.