View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2024, 01:20 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: A Lesson in the Necessities [p]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Pleased with his apprentice’s swiftness, he gave a satisfied nod with a slight smile. Though he had said to hurry up, he really hadn’t cared all that much, he just wanted to see the younger tom again. ”Hey there Ruffles,” he said with a purr ”Sorry I’ve been in and out lately, had a lot going on. Have you been taking care of yourself?” He asked, flicking his tail to signal to follow him. They had a long day ahead of them so he wanted to try and get a jumpstart on things. Hunting, stealth, maybe some more battle training? What else did Rufflepaw need…? His brain was still a bit foggy from when he hit his head so it was hard remembering small details like what they’d done for training, but surely he’d be able to figure it out. Plus, it never hurt to get some extra practice in!

[ @Leafy bump me next time agfjhksajsjks I’ll do my best to get these done faster. Finally motivated again]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; January 24th, 2024 at 01:21 PM.