My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
38/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

They paid no attention to the sarcasm. "Great!" they meowed to it. They flicked their ear in thought. "Battle training sounds good." Now their itch to train would be scratched. The better they trained, the more experience they had. The more experience, the better warrior they will be.

"Lets go." Copperpaw meowed rather impatiently. Their claws slid in and out and disturbed the dirt underneath them.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl
{perms for the battle training: scars, cuts on tail (tail stays on)}
{no perm: blinding, stomach, or any other fatal or bad injuries that might leave him without a ligament}

Rattail would then smirk and nod. He wouldn't go easy on the apprentice, since the forest wouldn't treat them kindly either. But he wouldn't kill the apprentice, or harm them too much, maybe a few scratches. But, for him, he wanted the apprentice to have no mercy. He didn't mind the scratches or scars. He had quite a bit of them as it was, it was like a collection for him, a painful one at that but showed that he had fought, and he was still here. "Let's move to the forest, the clearing wouldn't be a fit place to have battle training," he purred to the apprentice with a smile, not caring the apprentice had unsheathed their claws in the dirt.

He would show the apprentice a few tricks before a small battle. To prove that they were as experienced as they had said. Though he doubted it as he began to walk, his paws feeling the dirt as they continued their walk. He found it funny the apprentice thought so highly of himself, he certainly didn't want them to lose that quality.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties