Old April 16th, 2024, 10:44 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow gave a polite smile to the other warrior and dipped her head, "Sorry for the interruption, I just wanted to check in with you about some things whenever you get the chance. I mostly want to know if you'll be a good mentor for Shadowpaw." There was no point in dancing around it, Moonmeadow hopes that they didn't come off as accusing, it was just concern and worry about the little molly that Doeflame was supposed to mentor. Regardless of what Doeflame says, Moonmeadow will be sure to catch up with Shadowpaw about her training among other things to make sure that things are still moving smoothly. If not Moonmeadow would be taking her concerns straight to Dawnstar for the shadow queen to deal with.
[ Sorry, short post ;-; ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Doeflame

She was right, it was about Shadowpaw. And not a lecture. "Well... I think so," Doeflame said. "My last apprentice never showed up for training, so..." she shrugged. "I can't really say since I don't have any experience, but I'm sure I will be. I know everyone thinks I'm lazy, but I like kits. Well, Shadowpaw's an apprentice, but same thing. I think training her will be fun." Doeflame grinned at the warrior. "Don't worry, your kit- wait, are you her mother? You look like her- will be safe with me." Hopefully Moonmeadow would respond in a positive way. She was sick of the annoyed looks and frowns of warriors when they saw her basking in the sun instead of hunting or whatever they expected her to be doing. Those warriors didn't know the meaning of free time.