View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 01:28 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

@Fernwillow

Minnowsplash flicked their ear as their name was called. Phew... at least it's no one new. The less introductions, the better. They sifted through the sea of cats and quickly found Rainfern. "Rainfern, right? Nice to meet you again." After an awkward heartbeat, they padded away from the rest of the group, beckoning for Rainfern to follow. The less time wasted the better. Minnowsplash arrived at a small area far away from Owltalon, but not too far as to lose sight of her. They drew their claws across the ground. Dirt and sand... not bad of a battling turf. Behind them were leafy bushes, and in front, some big rocks. No water... that'll be fun Minnowsplash thought. They turned to face Rainfern, and cleared their throat. "Since I chose the place, you can make the first move," they mewed. Minnowsplash squinted at Rainfern and braced themselves for a move.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 27th, 2024 at 01:29 PM.