View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 01:53 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless pinned his ears against his head as the she-cat growled a bit but then in a few moments she was back to being happy and go lucky. The Tom didn’t mention the quick change but tilted his head a bit. Well it seemed that she was willing to forgive whatever the nameless did without punishment. The nameless gave a very nervous smile, not wanting to make the she-cat change her mind on punishment,

I don’t know anything on plants.” Hopefully the Molly doesn’t get upset at hearing that. He didn’t want to see the yellow-cream cat get upset at him. So he would just have to do extra good during the lessons today. Plants and…herbs, Honey said, those should be easy enough. The nameless watched the molly get up and start towards the den and the tom was quick on his paws to follow.

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Her fluffy tail flicked as she turned to see him follow her, “I see…well then let’s get with the lesson! But first a question, since this lesson will be a bit…long how would your parents feel if I allowed you to stay with me until the lessons are done?” She asked with her head tilting, of course she could ask his parents but to hear they made him walk by himself made her a bit too upset to see his parents.

“Of course if you’re not comfortable enough with that I can always meet you half way since I do believe the berries for the lesson are in that direction anyways!” Honey said with a chirp, her paw gently moving the bees on the hive that were near the hole she walked into earlier. She wasn’t really doing much to the bees besides making sure the queen was still there. With that being checked she slipped through the hole and waited for Nameless to also slip through as well.

Honey by ramen!