View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:03 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

After entering the medicine den behind Whisperingpaw, he sat and glanced around the den. In all his ninety moons as a WindClan warrior, this was the den he least likely entered. The reeked of herbs, which was normal, but the dark space the burrows built into the den was interesting. It reminded him greatly of the cave he lived in before he joined WindClan.

Batglare looks at Whisperingpaw and meows softly. "Start cleaning your injuries as best you can, it will save Lightningstorm some time." He was about to start doing the same when Lightningstorm joined them. He stares at the she-cat long and hard but remains silence as she decides to start with him. Batglare would have preferred she look at Whisperingpaw first. His tail twitches as she asks Firestorm and Maplepaw to help out with Whisperingpaw's wounds.

As Whisperingpaw wasn't dying or dead, he didn't see why the orange tom couldn't clean his own wounds. But again not the tom to argue that. The large brown and white senior lowered himself a tad closer to the ground with comment on the scratches and the thorns, silently inviting her to do as she needed.

"I'm not as inexperienced with fighting minks as the other patrols were." He stated in a gravelly tone while tensing his muscular frame underneath his furry pelt. He couldn't help the low hisses of pure discomfort escape his muzzle as Lightningstorm removed the thorns. He flexes his claws while gritting his teeth, baring with the pain until it becomes more predictable.

@Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm] | @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw]
[Yup, medicine den is cool. I genuinely forgot to post a starter for this roleplay, so thank you!]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training