View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2024, 09:54 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons

Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The tripod was late and at this point didnt even really care. They blamed Spider-dude, bad Spider-dude, for it anyways. Dropping the prey that was caught
(A pigeon, a mouse, and a squirrel for them and another mouse for Daylightpaw)

on the pile the tripod stomped up to the deputy and promptly stuck their tongue out at them.

"Spider-dude that was a mess! What happened, youre usually so good with planning?" It wasnt an insult really, more of a genuine question but Mudhound was disheveled because of the apprentice disaster patrol and explained "The kiddos were all distracted by the weird switch ups and we were delayed in going out which wasnt great... But the main issue was poor Silverpaw and Poppypaw have no hunting training yet, makes sense cuz theyre both really young but it didnt help. Im just tired now so Im gonna take a nap but if this wasnt enough you're gonna need to send out another patrol because this started on the wrong paw." The tripod hoped he'd had more luck on his secret leader and deputy patrol but for now they just didnt have the energy to care and ask.

@Starfall (late I know but it flopped to unrecoverable depths I tried)

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

Well...they looked worse for wear. He'd been feeling antsy since the visit back to the Ruins. He hated it, not being able to just go in and kill it, it made his skin crawl. He'd just have to figure out how to kill it. In a way that no one else would die, he'd already lost Yarrowcrest... A dragged out sigh came from the deputy as Mudhound spoke up. Yeah, his last second planning was...patchy. Well, worse than patchy he'd admit. "It's a good haul, all good, thanks for bein so flexible with the sudden switch up. I'll look further into Poppypaw n Silverpaw." a pause. "Go take a rest, you've definitely earned it."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us