View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2024, 03:36 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Poisonberry...

"Did she tell you how I died? I wasn't off murdering innocents. I was calming down, when an owl came upon me." Poisonberry recalled her death with a sorrowful look, "I fought to free myself, desperate to return to my kit...wanting to see him become a fine warrior...but when it released me..my death came regardless."

The silver and black tabby turned to her right, showing the signs of her death, the scarred punctures where the branch had impaled her; Throat, ribs, and flank."I think it's quite rude to assume I had the chance to apologize, when my death was unexpected, to say the very least." Her eyes narrowed dangerously, "She didn't tell you how I died...I find that odd...very odd."

"When one does not clarify the cause of death, that can leave so much room for gossip and rumor, and those are very dangerous." Poisonberry looked at the scars on her body, "Did I deserve to come here just because I never apologized? Don't be ridiculous." She snorted, "Cats come to this place if they are honorless and codeless..." She raised a paw, examining the long, silver talons with a smile. "Murderers and their ilk...and who have I killed?"

Poisonberry gave Crowpaw a serious look. "You can't answer that, can you? You don't know who I am. And you don't know my sister as deeply as I do...trusting her is putting your faith in a cat who would watch your life leave your eyes and say 'thank StarClan'....like she did to me. How could I apologize to her when she stood there as I'm choking, unable to speak with a branch in my throat?" Poisonberry's dark eyes flashed, and her lips curled back.
"You'd be astonished what her religious little heart will believe of someone...how strong her convictions truly are...how dark her secrets are..." Poisonberry growled low and deep, "But I have secrets too, Crowpaw...and I can teach you some that will make you an unstoppable force for all the foxhearts that hide behind kind faces and sweet eyes..."

@SpiritedWarrior