View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2023, 09:50 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Berryfrost
She/Her

Deep in her own thoughts, Berryfrost was wandering around WindClan's camp, wondering and worrying where her best friend was. She hadn't seen him all day, hadn't had the time to properly talk or spend time with him since the fire. And the only time she'd really seen him after that was when he'd head out with a patrol.

So, wandering around in an unsuspecting haze, the small, speckled molly didn't even realize someone was in front of her until she turned a corner, stepped into the warriors' den, and immediately unfortunately slammed face-first into a broad chest. For a few moments, the world around her spun without abandon, and Berryfrost had to blink numerous times to see what was in front of her.

"Oh! Sn- Berrybreeze!" Berryfrost exclaimed, and then her expression turned stricken at what she'd just said. She'd been thinking about Snowybreeze too long, it seemed. Now that she actually thought of it, this cat had a very similar name to her beloved. "I mean, Applebreeze M-miss. I'm very sorry for bumping into y-you. And- and for.. um, running off last time."

Face flaming with embarrassment, Berryfrost kept her mismatched gaze glued to the floor. Only after a couple moments of feeling extremely self-conscious did she glance up at Dapplebreeze, only to freeze with horror. Her rock! Her- her! Berryfrost's brain seemed to malfunction a moment, doe-eyes growing wider by the moment. "I- I- R-rock." Lifting a shaky paw, the speckled damsel attempted to point at the object in her companion's maw. "That- That's mine." Berryfrost stammered nervously.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Dapplebreeze | I REALLY hope Dapple wouldn't have swallowed the rock on accident when Berry bumped into her Going more with the flow that Dapple was just mostly unmoved by the impact and Berry being Berry... probably felt it lots. Imagining what would happen if Dappled swallowed it ;; what would berry tell snowy later on? "oh so hi i accidentally made your grandmother swallow my favorite trinket and now she needs help?" ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.