View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 06:25 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Dunlinkit walked up. The massive one moon and a half old kit had been watching her sisters play, as usual. She might have been the same age of them despite easily being larger then them but she rarely joined their games. She wasn't that interested in the story as it would probably be something meant for kits who had matured early, aka not her but listening to a story couldn't hurt and she WAS hungry. Catfishkit might have been running, but Dunlinkit would have had no trouble keeping up with her much smaller littermate if she had wanted to, as her legs were simply longer than hers. In fact, she could probably have kept up without even trying. The only reason she was falling behind Catfishkit was because Muskratkit, the runt of the litter couldn't keep up and Dunlinkit wanted to remain next to her side. She took a small bite from the fish, as the massive young kit didn't want to take too much. She was likely one of the larger kits despite her young age and she knew it. The fish was quite good.

Catfishkit ran up, the young kit's fangs protuding from her mouth, like normal for little Catfishkit. She had been playing race with Muskratkit before the warrior called them. And she had been winning cause Muskratkit was so little and slow even though they were the same age! Oooh a story! The silver one moon and a half old kitten couldn't wait! Ohm and the fish the warrior had with him smelled super duper yummy. She took a large bite. Mmm! The fish was just as yummy as it smelled.

Muskratkit walked up, behind Catfishkit but right next to Dunlinkit, who was purposely walking slowly so that she wouldn't fall behind her, not that she noticed. Muskrat took a bite out of the yummy smelling fish, struggling to keep the food from dribbling out of her crooked jaw as she chewed. @Dolomedes (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 6th, 2024 at 12:05 AM.