Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❀⊱ { Active Purrk ~ The Collector } ⊰❀

Angular head peered from the mouth of the medicine cat’s den as Dawnstar’s yowl reverberated through the cavernous space, anxiety prickled at his pelt in the realisation that the last meeting had been only a few nights before… focus, focus, focus, focus… was the incantation whispered through his starry to soothe the momentary lapse of his usually calm demeanour as his feathery tail flicked to and fro in a tête-à-tête of curiosity and minute inklings of fear but alas the news was far from horrendous it was productive - minks be damned, he was happy in the end to simply not be waring.The moment his name settled upon the sensitive hairs in his oriental shaped ears Mossfreckle was already padding into the belly of the den on diligent white tipped paws to bundle herbs to take along in his aid of Lightningstorm - the bubbly Windclan medicine cat whom he found quite intriguing in all senses of the word - two bundles, he had made two bundles of herbs wrapped protectively on a leaf, cation or over planning had separated into the bundles at least one of each herb he had chosen… besides poppy but he doubted they would actually lose a bundle. Who to take, who to take, an echo in his starry mind as he followed the mundane ministrations of chartering one bundle then the next from the belly, to the mouth, to beneath the Shadowledge… the enforcers, Fogwatcher, and Hillstrider, his usual picks’ paws would be needed to take out the minks…. an offer, mossy hues flicked in the direction the voice that lilted just outside his peripheral, Starlingstreak - Shadowclan’s sparkling starlet - an offer he noted with silent relief. Petite paw pushed forward the smaller bundle, ”Thank you, Starlingstreak. Stick close by my side while we travel to Windclan, please, after that you are welcome to stay or go as long as you are of use,” calm, calculated tones, polite curtness slipping from his maw - attention split momentarily as he searched for Lostspark only to find her sitting off to the side, calm and collected… had she abandoned him or was this trust… he wasn’t too sure… a subtle shake of his freckled oriental shaped form was all that was needed to loosen the grasp of insecurities claws which had began to rake against his tattered heart… focus, focus, focus, focus… one word drown out the cacophony of thoughts within the confines of his starry mind, one word that washed him clean as necessity thrust him into medical clarity and his focus fixated on the colossal, dark tabby pelted feline before him, a cant of his angular head conveying all he needed to her… I am here, I will serve you, Shadowclan comes first always.

Bundle I ~ Mossfreckle
❀⊱ { + 3 Cobweb // + 2 Marigold // + 1 Moss //
+ 1 Oak Leaf // + 1 Poppy }
⊰❀

Bundle II ~ Starlingstreak
❀⊱ { + 2 Cobweb // + 1 Marigold //
+ 1 Moss // + 1 Oak Leaf }
⊰❀

{ @Undertaker ~ Dawnstar } { @carmen ~ Starlingstreak }
{ @Rose ~ Lostspark // so you can see o7 }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; April 17th, 2024 at 09:50 AM.