View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:46 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

LIGHTNINGEAGLE.

He/Him [ 37 Moons ] Thunderclan Warrior.

[ HR Powerplay Permission Was Given If A Reply Wasn't Made Within 48 Hours Of Lightningeagle's Last Post. ]

Ligtningeagle had given her well over enough time to get moving so he forcefully removed her. Grabbing the cat by the scruff harshly and dragging her out of the meeting. "I told you to get moving," He mewed, voice muffled by the cat in his jaws. The cream cat took her all the way to border, outskirts was waiting her and that was final.

Lightningeagle roughly yanks the cat forwards and lets go. "You wanted out? You got it. Now leave before I rip out that traitorous throat of yours. You no longer hold a Clan title, so that gives me every right to kill you. I suggest you leave now to avoid that." He scoffs, claws slipping out of his paws. His teeth barred at the end of his sentence. She had only one move to make, she had one chance to leave or he would kill her.

[ Heads Up: If Lavenderpaw does not leave Thunderclan territory in your next post, Lightningeagle will start to attack her. ]
[ @forest ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; April 17th, 2024 at 04:50 PM.