Old April 16th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw's eyes widened when Spiderthroat threw the challenge at them. Shooting Blazepaw a dark gaze, Treepaw launched herself up the side of the Warriors' Den. She wouldn't lose to this apprentice. She was more seasoned than Blazepaw already! No way!

It wasn't much of a scramble before the Bengal found herself sitting besides Spiderthroat, staring down at the rest of the clan before Mudhound's piercing voice shot through the clearing. Her ears pinned against her head, and she winced at the noise, giving them a disgusted look. What an awful noise. Bless, she was glad her mentor wouldn't celebrate like that. A small giggle would escape her when Spiderthroat launched a pebble at them.

Quiet once more, Treepaw listened to her mentor speak, cocking her head to watch him. Just as she always did, always watched. This time she was beside him, so her eyes could burn holes into his soul if she wanted.

All the names he listed were warriors, but there was a knot in her core that wanted on this. She was nearly a warrior, surely he would let her! Treepaw only needed her assessment at this point, surely Spiderthroat knew that! So, when he finished speaking, she's lean over and nudge his shoulder to catch his attention -- if her bug-eyed staring didn't already. "Let me come with you, please!" Treepaw pleaded. Her eyes grew more round. "I have the training for this! I can stay in the background if you need me to, but please, please, let me come with!"

Let me prove myself to you! She mentally screamed at him.

@zozelen - Blazepaw | @Starfall - Spiderthroat

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL