View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 03:01 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
the apprentice was just sorting the trinkets she kept in her nest, feathers, shells and shiny rocks, when she heard her name be called from the mouth of the den. they turned their head, silver eyes immediately finding fadingsuns and she couldnt help but immediatly expect the worst. had she done anything wrong recently? or was this still about the..incident..a while back..
but, after the confirmation she wasnt in trouble, though she actually had her doubts, she followed, like a good apprentice would.
"oh yeah sure"
@Cherry~

Fadingsun tried his best to keep a positive tone, not wanting to imply that he was in any way upset with Minkpaw. "What do you have left to complete with your training? Considering your age, I'd like to see you ready for your warrior ceremony within the next moon or two. I can see about setting up lessons for you with myself or the Lionhearts."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswind View Post

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Cherry~ - understood! -

Winterpaw looked up from staring at the floor.
Why was he doing that anyways? He guessed he was bored, so when he heard the deputy calling for him, that seemed to undo the boredom. He's not in trouble... that's okay.
"Sure." he said, trying to be calm, as he walked out.

Winterpaw seemed stressed, so Fadingsun tried his best to take on a compassionate tone. "I want to know- how much do you have left to learn in your training? Given that you're one of our Clan's oldest apprentices, it would be great to get you to your warrior ceremony within a moon or two. Whatever you have left, I can see about helping you out or getting one of the Lionhearts to aid you."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.