View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:55 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons | active purrks

With the announcements wrapping up and Bumblestar calling for them to come home, Redhawk glanced at Crowpaw and got to her paws. "Here, we can walk t-towards the back of the group, o-okay?" A kind smile drew across her face as she aimed to brush her tail across her apprentice's back in a comforting manner. Whatever was going on with him, she wanted to get to the bottom of it and help in any way she could.

Something felt off though. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something... impossible. The hornet turned her head in time to see a rather large rock coming straight for her and- "CROWPAW MOVE!" Taking both of her paws Redhawk shoved the apprentice out of the way before she was bowled over, tumbling through the sand from the force of the object. Pain seared hot in one of her paws as she lay in the sand, one of her front legs trapped under the stone. It hurt. It hurt so bad!

Tears filled her eyes as Red tugged once - and only once - before a pained yowl ripped from her muzzle and her whole body trembled. She was stuck! Her paw was... was... A wave of nausea rolled over the hornet as she fought to remain awake, her other front leg pawing uselessly at the heavy rock. Her tail lashed behind her as she whimpered in pain, jaws parted as tears continued to stream down her face.

[ Crowpaw - @SpiritedWarrior ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |