View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 03:52 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Default Re: This is my kingdom come [P]

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

So that was the only excuse Dusklion could come up with? His mind flashed back to then. A tiny 6-moon kitten, who could beat the strong currents. "I… I do know how. Quite well, really," they mewed, slight fear in his tone. He sat down, blue eye filled with fear. " Bad memories. Very bad. My uh, my…" great. Now he couldn't speak. He motioned his paw to his missing eye. He hated talking about it, even thinking about it shot fear through Rainpaw's body. After a moment of silence, he uttered one word. A word that felt like he had said a swear word. A word he hoped would never happen again. "… Flood." A shudder vibrated through the tabby cat's body.
"A few moons ago, when I was furbs apprentice, it…" he tried to force the words out, and it hurt. "I wouldn't be here if she wasn't there," he said simply, hoping it would be enough explanation for the head Lionheart. "I-I suppose I have to get over my fear somehow even if it could kill me." he muttered, the last part to themselves. Slowly, the scarred RiverClan apprentice stalked his way over to the river. His one blue eye had fear in it, but Rainpaw would do whatever it took to become a warrior. And today, that ment going in water.

[ @taillow - wanna wrap this up quickly before rain's exile ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 24th, 2024 at 03:52 PM. Reason: BB code error