Thread: [ThunderClan] Now THIS is Paradise!
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2024, 03:46 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Now THIS is Paradise!

Mountainkit

Appearance: A white she-cat with black tabby patches on her ears and back half. She has a spotted nose, large ears and green eyes.

~---~
Role: Bully group cats

~---~

Personality: Mountainkit is an explorative kitten with a hunger for learning. She tends to be rather blunt but she is energetic and kind to those she meets.

~---~

Full character bio: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...69&postcount=3

~---~

Plot ideas:

Meeting : Rosekit approaches her about it, making it sound like innocent pranks. Mountainkit decides to agree to it.

During : She joins along, possibly due to peer pressure. This is made possible by her immaturity. Mountainkit might feel bad about what she's doing buttt some manipulation might help. She will be super up to little wrestling though, not minding getting dirty.

Outcome: Either Mountainkit will turn against them/ leave the group or this will change her character.

~---~

Moutainkit w/ Rosekit:

1st Outcome: Mountainkit felt like she belonged in the group, but soon wasn't very happy about what they were doing. (If it went too far for her) She starts to dislike Rosekit.

2nd Outcome: Mountainkit reasons w/ herself that what she's doing is for the best. She starts to intentionally seek out issues with others. Rosekit becomes someone she might look to for leadership.