View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:42 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: I'm Building a Fire, and Every day I Train, I'm Adding More Fuel [p]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The move was bold, but she enjoyed surprising her opponents. Cats usually expected her to fight rigidly, going face to face while using her sheer strength. Sure, she enjoyed a good wrestling match just as much as anyone else, but Mistlewhisker took pride in being able to put an end to her battles quickly and efficiently. After all, the longer one spent fighting, the more likely they would be injured and put out of commission.

Darkfall managed to dodge her, and she was impressed at his agility. She had not pegged him for someone who was able to move that quickly. Now, she was at a disadvantage, with her body low and primed for him to use his own weight against her.

[Mistlewhisker rolled a 4 to dodge!]

His paw came down before she could right herself, and it cracked across the back of her head in a stinging swipe. She grit her teeth, vision fizzing out for a heartbeat. Well, that was embarrassing. She had two options. Wait for her vision to return so she could retaliate--which would likely get her piled on by the larger enforcer--or make a move now that could potentially give her the time she needed to recover, as well as take him by surprise. Mistlewhisker knew that in a wrestling match, she was likely to lose. At least now at the beginning of the spar, when Darkfall was at his peak. She had to wear him down a little.

[Mistlewhisker rolled a 15 to move!]

In a split second, Mistlewhisker surged up, head barking in a quick burst of pain as she moved too suddenly. But if the move succeeded, it meant she was upright, and had surprised Darkfall enough to get him to take a step back. She twisted to the side, using that precious heartbeat to allow her vision to clear and roll her shoulders, watching him with a bland look. "Good hit." She meowed. His turn.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~