View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:45 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Poisonberry
--------------

She thrust her face into his, but the cold, chilling smile never left. "If I didn't think you worthy of sharing secrets, little one, I'd have killed you and left your soul to ROT in this desolate place for such disrespect." Her tone never changed from it's deep, seductive purr. "I know you have daddy issues, darling, so don't give me so much guff just because you heard a few nasty things about ol' Poisonberry. That doesn't mean you know me, dear."

She pulled back, chuckling softly, "I have no idea why I am here. I was hoping you could help me, but since you are so combative, I think it's only fair we start with our first lesson..."

Like a viper, Poisonberry lunged for Crowpaw, long, curved claws slashing toward his blind side, aiming for his shoulder, though she would miss this first slashing blow. However, she would bring her other massive paw up from below, claws aimed for the soft parts of his throat.
It was an anticipation counter, one she had created, and her first of many secret battle techniques she had mastered...

@SpiritedWarrior