Old March 6th, 2024, 03:00 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

He could tell something was off about Poisonberry by the way she looked at him while he told her off. There were many red flags: first, the Dark Forest. Second? What Sweetsong had said about her sister. And third? Poisonberry didn't take the chance she could have to redeem herself in her sister's eyes. "Sweetsong's secrets are hers to share. If she won't tell me, that's fine. I respect her privacy. If she is who you say she is, I'll deal with her myself. I fought a fox without much help and survived. I can take a warrior on." The one thing Crowpaw has never doubted was his ability to fight. Sure, the day he fought that fox, he lost his sister and gained the scars on his face, but he managed to survive and have enough energy in his body to climb up and down a tree and walk back to camp hauling a body. Crowpaw will never doubt the strength he was born with.

"I may not know the difference between a truth and a lie..." He shot an icy glare at Poisonberry and smirked. "... But I know the difference between right and wrong." Deep down, he was trying desperately to find out what it was that Poisonberry wanted. I'll ask her in a bit...

The silver and black she-cat's question brought an amused glint into his eyes. He was amused in the way that all the other residents in the Dark Forest probably asked themselves that same question. "I think you should ask yourself that question, though I doubt you'd have the right answer." he muttered under his breath and looked at his paws, listening to the she-cat's next words carefully. "Siblings fight, yes... but do they loathe each other? No. At least they shouldn't." Crowpaw knew what it was like to have family members that loathed him and it was a horrible feeling. Whatever secrets Sweetsong was hiding would reveal themselves in time. He'd just have to keep a better eye on her during their conversations. "You hurt her. Haunted her dreams through the experiences you gave her. She hoped the best for you... hoped you went to StarClan after your death, and yet here you are: the Dark Forest."

Crowpaw scrunched his nose, regaining his confidence. "You've done things. Horrible things. And she hoped the best for you because you were her sister. Her family. Her blood. Now- I don't know what you did, but I know what it's like to have a family member that's done absolutely horrible deeds. I know where they ended up... And you? I know the type of cat you are. You're here for a reason... I don't believe it was Sweetsong's doing." He smiled fondly at the thought of the sweet ginger she-cat that pulled him out of the darkness. If she was who Poisonberry said who she was, Crowpaw would've probably already gotten a feeling about the RiverClanner, but like he promised himself, it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on her. After all: RiverClan and ThunderClan are enemies right now.

"Cats go to either the Dark Forest or StarClan because of what they've done in life. You chose to not apologize to your sister when you had the chance... which only proves my point. Instead of apologizing to her like you say you want, you lunged at her. Terrified her. I lunged at you to protect her and to get you out of my dream. Your son? He deserved a better mother than I know you were." Quietpaw, I don't know if you can hear me from here, but please watch after Poisonberry's son.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!