Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

Copperpaw
43/100

tags; ( @Epiales ; Rattail )

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Fast Learner [active]

The tabby apprentice felt themselves deflate. Rattail was right, an enemy could easily tear their claws into their tail or round them before they got to the branch. "No.." they mumbled and kicked a rock nearby with a paw. They've got to do better if they wanted to become a warrior, but thinking wasn't exactly their forte.

Tawny eyes watched and listened carefully. Fight around it? Not at it? Why was this warrior speaking in tongues. Copperpaw shook their head to clear it and grinned. So they could try fighting with claws unsheathed? Now this, is battle practice. Copperpaw dropped into a crouch and tucked his forearms into his body. They rushed at Rattail and aimed for an unsheathed swipe at it's nose.

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

Rattail hopped out of the way calmly. The apprentice had pounced on the spot where he was and tumbled. It could've ducked, but what fun was that? Rattail pinned down the apprentice. "too slow and too predictable, always wait for an attack," he purred to the apprentice, getting up, "or go for it, but fake it out, don't run at me. It's a mouse-brained move." Of course it was, something Rattail would've never done. But this apprentice was still fairly new. But Rattail was a quick learner, always was. And very good at watching. "You are strong," Rattail said to the apprentice, "but you always need a good strategy to pull it off."

It flicked it's tail. He had to teach this apprentice a few tricks and tips, but it wasn't for everyone. "And know, even if you are on the ground, the fight is never over," he said, motioning to his paws, which, the apprentice could take out easily. So he waited for the apprentice's next move.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 5th, 2024 at 09:21 AM.