Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: now and forever [p]

( @blxze. @Fritter @Bean )

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | outsider | 13moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
it wasnt like deep down minkpaw knew someone was going to come for her, whether it be goldfish or cobwebpaw but she had hoped to at least get a tiny bit of rest before so when goldfishs voice made its way through the veil of sleep and into minkpaws mind she couldnt help but inwardly wince.
still hidden behind something that could either be a bush or a very weirdly shaped shrub she remained still for a moment, white tipped ears twitching towards the two- three? cats coming her way before she shuffled, chest low to the ground but careful to keep her tail high enough to not catch on any leaves. minkpaw wasnt entirely sure if she was glad it was only newleaf and the bush wasnt that leafy and she had been able to easily slip in without causing a lot of noise, or if she wouldve preferred more leaves to hide her white markings. the mud made it so her legs and part of her tail wouldnt be an issue anymore but she hadnt managed to crash into that puddle so bad her ears and face would be affected so she just had to sit and hope.
the option to just stay hidden, beneath dark shadows and splatters of drying mud, and wait until they left was immediately off the table when goldfish stumbled and had to sit. minkpaw couldnt let a extremely pregnant goldfish wander aimlessly while simply watching them. she let out a quiet sigh, eyes fluttering shut briefly before continuing through the open space beneath the bush, squeezing through a small gap between stems and losing some of the mud, before pushing through the branches and out into the open. eyes cast downwards and mentally bracing for the weight of negative reactions she'd be subjected to as soon as goldfish noticed her.

(specification for the mud part: its mostly her legs and the lower chest/stomach part + splatters )]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements