Thread: Sunset Grove
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2024, 08:53 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Swiftfire
------------

It seemed that their patrolmate was a no show. This caused her to grow irritated, and after that silent exchange, she trailed after Crowtooth.

She was more than happy to keep the silence. But then the old jabber-jaw started going on again, and the fur on her spine lifted. Swiftfire liked silence, but she still had a fair few opinions about the course of action the Clan was on board with taking.

"Tell it to someone who doesn't use the space between their ears," Swiftfire spat angrily. "Blindly following orders because there's a chance for death, is how fools get killed or used." She swung her orange and black head around to glare at Crowtooth.
"And I frankly don't care who is related to who," Swiftfire added, remembering Crowtooth's hard defense of that jerk Leechscar, "That doesn't give them permission to tear others down without any actual constructive input." Swiftfire sneered, "I never called anyone a coward. I called the idea of running to ShadowClan as cowardly. I think its foolish and cowardly to run to the next Clan over just because we have a problem. I don't trust them, and anyone who does, who agrees that this is the ONLY way we can resolve our little mink issue, is a fool. But instead of asking what ideas I might have had, I was shut down, berated, told to go 'take a walk' to cool off. Not ONE of you asked if I actually HAD any real ideas, which I did, but forget it."

Swiftfire had stopped walking, lashing her tail. "It isn't the only way we can solve this. But if you want to put your faith in ShadowClan, be my guest. I'll be watching for them to turn around and make you all look like the fools you are."
She could care less about some overgrown weasels. She took down bigger prey than a mink on a daily. Today, their prey was herbs. Less exciting, but whatever. So with her piece said, Swiftfire pointedly moved to the far side of the grove to look for herbs. She wasn't an herb cat, and she had no idea what they were looking for. Cobwebs, sure, but since The old grump had whatever broom was covered, Swiftfire turned her attention to finding cobweb. She was mildly successful, finding a narrow crag but the inside was simply loaded with old webbing.

With a heavy sigh, Swiftfire set about to her task, using her claws to fish what she could out.

@Rani

Last edited by Tiabirb; April 1st, 2024 at 08:55 AM.