View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:41 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kitty View Post

Milkkit
4 Moons | Kit | It/They | Agatha Kitty - Active

Artwork by TheSiubhan on DA

Once he finished, they unintentionally let the silence drag on for a moment longer, fidgeting anxiously with their paws. Oh, stars, they did it. They'd made this so awkward for the both of them — he shouldn't have felt the need to confess all his personal trauma to them! It didn't deserve that, and it didn't feel it was necessary.

After a moment, as they processed everything the silver kit had said, Milkkit looked away to a side and spoke quietly.

"I'm.... sorry. Again.... S-sorry. I know I don't need to be sorry again. But uhm... that really sucks. About your mom. That must be hard." Hoping they came across as at least a little mature and not painfully perhaps insensitive. Milkkit wasn't prepared for the tom's next words.

"Bully you?! Why would I do that....?" He didn't seem particularly.... bully-able? He just seemed slightly fragile, from the sounds of it. "I was actually gonna ask if maybe... you'd wanna be friends. I don't really know anyone around here since, uh, I don't really talk much.... Yeah."

They fell silent again, before they could say anything even more stupid.

[OOC: Haha that's alright ^^ Longer posts are good for offering more detail and insight, but please don't feel like you have to keep them super long! I'm fine with any word count. Also, sorry I wrote so much in this one as well. Hope it's not a headache to read]

Jaykit has a special gleam in his right eye. He had attempted to hold back his happy- and sad- tears. It didn't exactly work out for him, but as long as he was happy... "Y-you... Want to be friends... W-with me? A-a freak?!" Jaykit sighed. "Regardless of that... It wasn't your fault she died... I don't know the whole story... All I know is that she left me... For good..." Jaykit put on his favorite thing: a fake smile. No cat had ever known he had a fake smile when he does it, and it hides his true feelings; two of his favorite things. He had never been asked to be somekit's friend before, so he didn't know what to say.

(OOC: I know, I also see many people doing that, but I also need to take up more time doin stuff lol)

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig