View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 09:11 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Brownkit looked around for a place to hide, already feeling antsy yet excited for the game to start. Where could she hide that Hawkbite wouldn't find her...? Brownkit definitely wasn't the most skilled in sneaking around, so maybe picking somewhere unexpected would be a good idea...

Well, if she was going to be playing hide and seek, she might as well have fun with it. As quietly as she could manage, Brownkit snuck over to Hawkbite, who had already closed his eyes and was humming to himself. She very carefully moved to stand behind him in the bigger cat's shadow, repressing a giggle. She'd just have to follow him as stealthily as she could, and if he turned around she would spin around too. He'd probably just find her right away, but maybe she'd get a smile out of the warrior when he did? And- oh, wait??

There was a kit who looked to be around her age sitting right next to her, blue-gray pelt looking a little fluffed up from anxiety. Apparently, they were just being so good at hiding Brownkit didn't notice them! And the two of them both had the same idea!

Brownkit gently nudged them with a paw, giving a little smile. Looks like they'd just be sneaking after Hawkbite together. Hopefully the other kit wouldn't mind.

@Mica, after my post i saw yours with birdkit, so i thought it would make sense for brownkit to acknowledge her
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 30th, 2024 at 09:22 PM.