View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 06:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw looked up at his leader as she sat down in front of him just a little bit away, he smiled, though he was worried. She didn't seem to be doing the best, but to be fair, who was completely okay right now. He gently picked up the purple flower that he had collected on his hunt today and placed it at her paws before explaining, his voice was happy, but calmer than the usual almost yell he had. It was still a bit strained but he hoped that the leader didn't ask. Rabbitpaw didn't want to admit to the curse that he believes he carries. Focusing on the flower now! "So Russetnose took me out for a hunt today and I did alright, I only got one catch, but one catch is better than no catches and I haven't gotten much hunting practice yet. So umm, anyways, when we were leaving I decided that I should get gifts for some cats because everyone likes gifts." Rabbitpaw explained, a bit ramble-y but he doesn't think Twilightstar would mind all that much.

He pointed to the purple flower that was laying at the leader's paws, "That one reminded me of you! So I grabbed it and then," he pointed first to the white flower with a yellow center that he had left by his own paws, "This one is for Miss Lightningstorm, because it has a spot like she does! And then, this one is for Crowtooth! I don't know why, it just has the same feeling as him! I planned to give the vole I caught to my mama! I wish I could've brought more gifts but my paws were full." The apprentice continued to chatter away, pointing to a small yellow flower as he spoke about the one he planned to give to Crowtooth. He really hoped that they all liked their gifts. Russetnose seemed to like his flower quite a bit. The apprentice stopped his endless talking and looked up to his leader to see if she liked the gift that he gave her.
[ +1 Aster given to Twilightstar ]
[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 13th, 2024 at 06:03 PM.