View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: a maple tree and a basil leaf [p]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with a single red eye due to infection and the other eye being blue.
She/Her | 27 Moons | !!!
Purrks:
Silver Tongue | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn usually enjoyed going out for a walk around ThunderClan territory, and today was no exception. But today, she wanted to secretly "patrol" the ThunderClan-ShadowClan border just in case of any suspicion from the enemy Clan. Each step she took was more gentle and careful than her usual gentle yet fast-paced walk. After all, she had to stay silent in order to not be discovered by ShadowClan cats. The interaction would not be very nice.

Suddenly, she caught the scent of a cat. A ShadowClan cat. Mapledawn lay low to the ground, her paws tucked neatly under her chest, ears and eyes alert. Sneaking through bushes, she finally caught sight of the ShadowClan cat. A greay-furred tom. In an attempt to get a closer look at the ShadowClan cat, mostly to make sure he wasn't doing anything suspicious near the border, Mapledawn crawled closer, only to disturb the bush, making a noise that the tom obviously heard, from his sudden head turn and a gaze full of suspicion.

"Who's there?"

Mapledawn held her breath, and thought of hundreds of plans to escape this situation. She shook her head. No. She must stay, and fight if she must. That's what a ThunderClan cat would do. Backing away from a ShadowClan cat is definitely not what they would do. After a while of hesitation, Mapledawn pushed herself from the bushes, standing defensively, still in ThunderClan territory, and shot the strange tom a glare.

"Don't you even think about doing anything. We know what you ShadowClan cats are up to." Mapledawn hissed, her tail lashing dangerously.

{ @ramen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!