View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 11:53 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Each Step Leads To Something New | P

Silverrose hadn’t expected another apprentice so soon, but here she was – Barleypaw at her side, on a trip through the territory. Barleypaw appeared quite a bit more eager compared to her other apprentice, if presence was anything to go by. She had, in all truth, expected a more experienced warrior to be assigned to Barleypaw – in all truth, she imagined it could be difficult to teach one with an impediment different from oneself. Silverrose had no experience in a world of darkness. But that only served to motivate the warrior further; to teach her new apprentice in such a manner she could stand equal to any given warrior she meets.
“We will be starting with borders; it is important you know those first and foremost. You will… Familiarise yourself with the territory as we go, of course, and we will be seeing exact locations afterwards. If you require me to slow down, do let me know.”
She answered her apprentice with a glance over her shoulder. She would have to remember to be more vocal about her instructions – this would be a chance to teach herself just as much as it is to teach Barleypaw. Approaching the ThunderClan border, Silverrose flicked her tail, slowing to a hart some ways before the end.
“This is the Thunderglade – our border with ThunderClan. Sniff around; quite luckily, borders are rarely seen and more so smelled. You should be able to tell where our territory ends by scent alone. And, remember, do not cross the border. Doing so only leads to trouble.”

[ @Madelaine ]