Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:30 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Walking With Star's: Windclan Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post

Wolfkit leaned her head towards Pumpkinkit "Even if It Seems like we Have no-one to lean on, we have our clanmates do we not? Vinekit has proven that haven't they?" She meowed with a soft smile at the both of them.

Tilting her head in Snowkits Direction "Everyone Has someone Snowkit, so i'm sure there are cats we know today who miss them very much." she said confidently.

She pawed through the pile of odds and ends thoughtfully "today lets also remember those who left us for the stars. they may not feel like they are close anymore, but they still watch over us from among the vaste starry night sky, and continue to watch over us even as daylight hides the stars from our sight
Pumpkinkit gave a shy nod and a gentle, grateful flick of her tail towards Vinekit. "How do dead cats watch over us... why can they see us but we can't see them?" She wondered

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3