View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2024, 11:21 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Surprise!

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Always on high alert when out on the territory, Bravebird had her ears perked and eyes alert - even more so than normal. She didn't fancy another run in with those territorial furry rats, a phantom ache drifting in the spots of her recent injuries before fading away. She was grateful to not have lost sight in her eye, and though she prided herself on her skill set as a formidable fighter, those minks were quick and as angry as a fox in a fit. Thankfully the Sky Glade didn't sprout any of them up, and soon enough the patrol was headed towards the ShadowClan border.

The fur along her spine lifted at the sudden yowls splitting the air, gaze going first to Leechscar, then to her mother. Brave was inclined to agree with the tom, not really wanting to help ShadowClan in the slightest. She didn't agree at all with the alliance, and the only reason she hadn't put up more of a fuss about it is because of her immense respect for Twilightstar. "If they attack us for helping, then maybe we can use that to break off this mouse-brained alliance," came the snort from Brave as she swung her head in the direction of the yowls. Stars, she hoped they were feeling some pain right about now, they definitely deserved it.

But there was a look of understanding in her eyes as she rested them onto the patrol's leader once more. As much as she wanted to turn around and go home, Bravebird didn't want her Clan to be known as cats who went back on their word - and Twilightstar had given just that to Dawnstar when the alliance had been made. "...I don't like this alliance any more than it seems you all do, but..." She let her words trail off, knowing the decision truly lay with Leechscar.

[ @Undertaker - Leechscar | @Alchemist Kitsune - Dapplebreeze | @Moonraven - Batglare ]