View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 11:29 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick
Default Lightningpaw and the cursed Apprentice! (P)

Lightningpaw was lying in the sun lazily enjoying the sunlight. Lightningpaw had yet another lazy day being that Crowstumble had once more not shown to take him to train. 'I swear at this point I should be a kit again... All the other Apprentices will certainly surpass me at this rate.' Lightningpaw thought lamenting that his Mentor hadn't been that intent in his and Nectarpaw's training. Lightningpaw was a small lithe orange tabby with yellow eyes and a scar on his flank in the shape of a Lightningbolt from a hawk attack back when he was a kit. Bravebird had saved him back then but not without his first scar of his life.

Lightningpaw would notice his friend Rabbitpaw crossing the clearing the edge of his eyesight. "Hey Rabbitpaw how goes it!" Lightningpaw let out a mew to call across to his friend. Lightningpaw would sit up and lick his paw to run across his face. Lightningpaw seemed to keep his pelt clean to the point it was practically always smoothed out and free of any dirt and the like.

@Dolomedes