ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

Irisfrost watched from behind as Summerpaw caught a fish. It was a clean kill, good. "Better," she confirmed. "Catch three more, then we'll head back." She wanted to make sure the catch had not been a fluke. Even if it wasn't, practise would do Summerpaw good. He seemed competent enough, although she didn't know how he fared in the other areas. Fishing was an important skill, but it was not the be-all and end-all of training, especially during the cold season when the river sometimes froze over.

In the position to quickly kill any fish that escaped Summerpaw, Irisfrost watched the apprentice as he attempted to catch fish. She would critique anything wrong with his technique, but he seemed to be doing well. She hoped it would stay that way.
Summerpaw nodded. He narrowed his eyes as he looked at the water, Summerpaw waited for a bit until a carp came towards the surface, Summerpaw's blue eyes locked onto the fish intensely. Muttering under his breath Summerpaw lifted his paw, letting it's shadow fall onto the farther side of the fish, watching the fish ease away from it and closer to him, Summerpaw used his raised paw, shooting it into the water and snatching up the carp, snapping it's spine he immediately focused back once placing the fish beside Irisfrost. Summerpaw eventually caught 2 more fish, one a bit smaller than he'd like and another normal sized. "Irisfrost. When animals die and touch water they contaminate it right? So when fish die... like on there own and aren't hunted. Don't they contaminate water to?" He wondered

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3