Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: herbs [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post

Sweetsong
---------------

"Oh! Well you know quite a lot already!" Sweetsong purred, "Well, the ones I know are horsetail, yarrow and I do believe I am familiar with borage," She added. "We can go gather some horsetail; I know how to use and apply that. I don't recommend trying yarrow...but it is used to expel ingested poisons."

"What is chervil for? It sounds familiar, but I don't think I've ever gathered any or tested them out." She tipped her head at Minkpaw, "I think we can both learn a lot from each other." She blinked slow and warm at the younger she-cat.

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

horsetail and yarrow, minkpaw surpressed the bounce in her step at the good news, more knowledge to feed her ever growing pool of questions "do you know anything specific about yarrow anyway? you say ingested poison, so that means if the cat ate it right?" the grey apprentice voiced her thoughts aloud.
"hmm chervil is kinda like a 'mild' option for infection.. so i guess it generally shouldnt be used on more serious stuff..not really that useful i think" she shrugged as if this was entirely irrelevant and totally didnt make her anxious, providing the other cat with enough knowledge to sound reasonable but also playing it down and keeping a lot of it to herself, the thought of sharing the full spectrum of her knowledge was something she'd fight teeth and claw to avoid.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements