View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 06:38 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Tulippaw bounced as she scrambled to Treeheart. Despite little training from Beanfloat, she was excited to be taught by Treeheart for this event. She hadn’t the first idea on how to water hunt or fish, but it couldn’t be that hard. She was a pure bred RiverClan cat, so fishing should come naturally. Plus it was what RiverClanners prided themselves on. If she was going to become that warrior that she used to daydream about as a kit, she would have to learn fishing.

“Treeheart! Can you teach me to fish? I don’t have any clue, but I’m a pretty fast learner. I should be good with some practice.” The calico meowed eagerly. There was nothing to practice fishing with back in the RiverClan camp, so Tulippaw had only ever really practiced land hunting with mossballs and all the tiny bugs she used to chase around when she was bored.

Those were much simpler times for her. And she longed for them. But there was no changing the past. So, she would just have to move forward.

. . .

@Saki - Treeheart

Treeheart smiled and waved his tail toward his "apprentice".

"Okay, follow me"Treeheart chirped and lead the apprentice to a small body of water and crouched, showing her the hunting position. ``alright, all you gotta do is wait for one of these fishies- make sure your real silent and still and don't have a shadow over the water. Then you just gotta hook your claw into it real fast and take it out the water. If it's not already dead, you can kill it with a quick bite to the throat.`` He said, slow and quiet then showed the apprentice how by example. He flicked his tail for her to try with a bright smile.

(Sorry for the short post)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; April 18th, 2024 at 06:38 AM.