Old April 15th, 2024, 11:05 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

It had been some time since the silver throated tom had come to one of these gatherings. Amicable as the enforcer was - a rarity in and of itself - he just wasn't a fan of these meetings. They seemed to entail a lot of politics, and Silverlark was smart enough to understand he wasn't an intellectual. Diplomacy to the level required in these talks was not his thing. Sure, he could be friendly. But thinking through what he said and actually trying to wriggle out information from other cats in a casual manner? Yeah, that wasn't his thing. Never had been, never would be.

And yet here he found himself now. The lack of a deputy had the young warrior concerned. He didn't want ShadowClan to be perceived as weak. He had of course heard the rumblings. Of how Hawkfur and Mistlewhisker had gotten on a bad paw with Dawnstar over a misunderstanding of some sort. He knew Yellowtwist had also been involved somehow, which made sense. That traitorous rat was never up to any good as far as the muscular feline was concerned. It would be best to make a good showing. Give Dawnstar some proper support. And hope that it really had all just been a misunderstanding. Not two of the cats he looked up to most siding with Yellowtwist in whatever Shadefrost's protege had to say. He wasn't sure how he would cope with the idea that Hawkfur and Mistlewhisker were now seeing eye to eye with traitors themselves.

Despite himself, the uncharacteristically stern looking enforcer let his gaze wander, landing momentarily on the large, dark form of his friend. She appeared to be talking to an equally large tom. Battered and scarred, but not unfriendly looking. From where he stood he couldn't sense a scent, and his previous musings had him twitch a tail uncomfortably. Before his mind could wander into forbidden territory - Whisk would never be a traitor like Yellowtwist, nope - he looked away, up towards the leaders as he waited for them to begin. Settling down, Silverlark sat, his body thudding rather heavily on the ground as he found a good spot to wait out the meeting, already eager to get back home.

| Open |

Mirepaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
She/her | 6 moons | Mind Reader, Silk Spinner
"Woah..."

Everything about this place was huge! The rocks were huge, and the cats were huge, and event the scents were huge! Mirepaw didn't recognize any of them as the black-and-gray patterned she-cat stepped in after her family. Immediately upon placing a paw down however she let out a squeak and recoiled it. What was that?? It felt different than the dirt territory she was used to walking on. This was soft and squishy, and as she set her paw back into it - it started to sink in a little!

...But there wasn't any danger. Instead she set another paw down, then another, one right after the other. With her head down Mirepaw didn't look where she was walking until she bumped into something - or someone. "Oops! Sorry!" came the high-pitched apology as the young apprentice sprang back and stared wide-eyed up at - "Oh! I know you! You're home!" This cat smelt like home, and though she didn't know their name she already felt safe. With a big grin she straightened herself up; "I'm Mirepaw! My Mama is Lostspark, and Papa is Darkfall! Who're you??"

[ teehee i couldn't resist ]